Pre-registration Terms and Conditions - Please Read
Please review the following information prior to beginning the application process to ensure that you don’t have any difficulties once accepted.
- You must own a legal copy of your selected Flight Simulator. (Supported Platforms: FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS2020, X-Plane11)
- You must be 16 years of age. You must enter your date of birth so we can confirm your age. (This is a legal requirement)
- A valid and working email address. The e-mail address is used only for communication between Staff and the member.
- You must submit real and true information on the application form. Falsified information will render your account deleted upon discovery.
- You must be courteous at all times while representing the VA and flying online.
- Availability to complete your first flight within 3 days after account approval.
- Have a valid IVAO VID with an active account and minimum 150 logged hours as a pilot.
- After registration you will required to pass a theoretical entry exam and an interview with a staff member on Discord Server.